Wednesday, August 29, 2012

American Legion Convention 2012 - LTG Kelly's Speech (Linked from Ace of Spades)

DrewM, a blogger at Ace of Spades wrote this excellent blog post about LTG John Kelly's (USMC) speech to the American Legion yesterday.  Ace of Spades is an incredible blog.  They get more hits in ten minutes than I get in a year.  If you don't have them bookmarked you should.

I STRONGLY encourage each of you to go read Drew's post.  More so I encourage you to listen to LTG Kelly's speech regarding the 1% who serve our nation in our Armed Forces.  Drew has excerpts and the entire speech posted but I'm going to post the entire speech below.

Drew reminds us that LTG Kelly son, 1st Lt. Robert Michael Kelly, was killed in action in Afghanistan on November 9, 2010.

I implore you to listen to LTG Kelly's poignant and heartfelt speech and to pass it on for others to hear.


No comments: